Friday 28 October 2011

Mahnoor Baloch The Princess of Pakistani Screen


Mahnoor Baloch is the top Pakistani Model,Actress and Director, She is the girl who earn fame in every field she try to work. She belongs to Sindhi Background and  was born in USA in 1970.She has beautiful figure having the height of 5,7.

She got married with the son of his Father's friend when she was only 15 years old,Her husband Hamid was 17 year old at the age of their wedding ,The couple have a daughter of 24 years old now.
Mahnoor is very Talented and blesses with beautiful impressive face and God Gifted talent , She fits herself in every character so impressively .Though she starts her carer with Modeling but her focus is on quality of work and not only at glamour and quantity. Mahnoor has not any hgood experience in the field of modeling, She says  “I believe style does not mean that one has to be vulgar. In a fashion show we were to model for some western clothes. The skirt I had to wear had a slit way up till my thigh. It was very embarrassing for me. That was my last show. I believe there is a difference between style and nudity. I like modelling but catwalk is a definite no no now. I will continue to work in commercials though.”
t
 She also make her name in direction,About the new experience she says I am not crazy about acting. I am doing it perhaps because I am good at it. I always wanted to direct being intrigued by what went on behind the camera. Had there been any institute teaching this, I would have directly jumped onto the bandwagon of direction.”
 Mahnoor maintains her career without any scandal, she manage her family and professional life so well perhaps she is the only girl working for a long time and still have no scandal and no link up with any co actor.

In in this post we present a list of beautiful and hot pics of Mahnoor Baloch that will take your breath away. We are quite sure that you will like this photo gallery.




















Mahnoor is the princess of Pakistan ... What is your opinion....???


1 comment: