Monday 26 November 2012

Hina Dilpazeer Khan talented Actress


Hina Dilpazeer Khan is an actress who suddenly make a solid position in Pakistani Industry,She was born on 6th August 1966. She don't have any contact in Industry so it can be said that she made her name only because of her hard work and talent. She justify her role very well. Hina get fame because of her role in "Burnas Road ki Nilofer", After doing this drama she get lots of offers, From her first role she did a blockbuster and unforgettable role in "Bulbulay", Momo is a role which is a favourite character of almost all ages, kids and elders both enjoy the drama.

She shares her feeling after her first drama going on Air “I knew I could do the role well. I’m grateful to Mazhar Moin for putting so much trust in me. He cast me opposite TV veteran Abid Ali which was an honour for a newcomer like me,” she said After Burnes Road ki Nilofer went on air,  “When something new and fresh goes on air and is loved by all who see it, uss ka lutf hi kuch aur hai. I got a
call from someone who wanted to speak to the person who played Saeeda. I told
her it was me but the person on the line said, ‘Nahin, woh to bohot jahil si
khatoon theen, mujhe unn se hi baat karni hai!"


As she don't have any contact or relations in Media ,so this is the big challenge ,Hina have to face She said. “I have nothing against people who didn’t give me a break. As a newcomer, it is difficult to prove one’s talent and people here don’t have the time for evaluation. Maybe what our media lacks is the mature, seasoned eye that can spot talent a mile away.We are in a race against time, and very little time is spent on looking for the right person to do the job. Even if people come up to me and say ‘I can act
very well, please get me a role’, I would be too busy to find anything suitable for them. Likewise, those working for TV channels are too busy.”


Hina dilpazer is an actress who appraised by her co workers and seniors, now she don't have time to look back.Some of her famous dramas are "Yah Zindagi Hai","Phir Kho Jaye Na", "Ladies Park","Jahez","Qudusi Saheb Ki bewa"etc..


No comments:

Post a Comment